What is a double degree
A double degree offers students the opportunity to spend their first year at Florence University and their second year at a foreign university, where students write and defend their master thesis. At the end of the Double Degree Programme, students earn two degrees, one from each university.
Why do a Double Degree?
A Double Degree is a joint programme which allows you to:
- study at two top economics schools;
- earn two degrees, one from each university which, if done separately, would take four years of studies;
- gain international experience;
- be more competitive in the labour market;
- broaden your horizons;
- build strong international networks.
Our Double Degree Programmes
The MSc in Economics and Development offers two double degrees.
For the curriculum in Development Economics, a double degree is offered jointly with the Master of Science in Development Economics at the University of Goettingen (Germany): https://www.uni-goettingen.de/
For the curriculum in Economics, a double degree is offered jointly with the Master in European Economic Studies at the University of Bamberg (Germany): https://www.uni-bamberg.de/en/