Orientation & Job Placement
The degree course in Development Economics of the University of Florence is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the information given in the following job-placement links
- Employment at FAO
- Employment at World Bank
- Employment at European Comission
- Employment at Unicef
- Employment and Internships at OSCE
- Jobs | ReliefWeb: Find vacancies by theme and country.
- DevelopmentAid.org: We help international developmental professionals raise the efficiency of international development aid through providing timely, reliable and relevant information. Our activity is driven by the following principle: developmental information should be as accessible and comprehensible.
- UNRIC: United Nations Regional Information Center.
- Vacancy for an Internship to work on the Best of UNICEF Research. This opportunity is published on the internships section on our web. Closing date for applications is 15 February 2018. The internship is open to individuals enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD degree programme or that have graduated within the past two years. Only candidates proficient in English and with excellent academic performance will be considered.
- Associate economist in Vienna on a mid- to long-term basis. Starting date: ASAP. Details. To apply.
- SVE - The European database on European Voluntary Service (EVS) accredited organisations.
ICE: 4 scholarships for research in International Economics (external page in Italian).
University of Florence Activities
- Career Service: The University of Florence supports students in searching for a job through a Career Service which organizes individual meetings to enhance personal resources, laboratories to help students in writing job applications, CV, and video CV. Recruitment days with leading companies are also organized. The Career Service is in building D1 in Via delle Pandette, 14; office hours: every Thursday from 14 to 18. For more info, see www.unifi.it/cantieri. Contact: email@example.com
- Career Lab: link (in Italian)