Orientation & Job Placement
The degree course in Development Economics of the University of Florence is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the information given in the following job-placement links
- Italian Trade Agency (ITA): Master for internationalization of firms 51° CORCE FAUSTO DE FRANCESCHI. Deadline September 20th, 2018. Details (in Italian) here
- Employment at FAO
- Employment at World Bank
- Employment at European Comission
- Employment at Unicef
- Employment and Internships at OSCE
- Jobs | ReliefWeb: Find vacancies by theme and country.
- DevelopmentAid.org: We help international developmental professionals raise the efficiency of international development aid through providing timely, reliable and relevant information. Our activity is driven by the following principle: developmental information should be as accessible and comprehensible.
- UNRIC: United Nations Regional Information Center.
- CeSPI (Centro Studi di Politica Internazionale): Measuring woman empowerment in Senegal. Deadline July 31st, 2018. Details (in Italian) here.
- Associate economist in Vienna on a mid- to long-term basis. Starting date: ASAP. Details. To apply.
- SVE - The European database on European Voluntary Service (EVS) accredited organisations.
Unpaid Curricular Traineeship at European University Institute ( EUI): only for students currently enrolled in University of Florence and Bologna (not for people holding a degree); period: September/December 2018; Internship UniFI with id 10860; selection in July 2018; details here
MAECI-MIUR-CRUI: 349 Internships for Italian diplomatic offices abroad; deadline June 4, 2018; details (in Italian) here
ICE (Italian Trade & Investment Agency): deadline June 22, 2018; details (in Italian) here
- Green Week - Festival della Green Economy: Web site of the event here (in Italian); document with details to apply here (in Italian).
University of Florence Activities
- Career Service: The University of Florence supports students in searching for a job through a Career Service which organizes individual meetings to enhance personal resources, laboratories to help students in writing job applications, CV, and video CV. Recruitment days with leading companies are also organized. The Career Service is in building D1 in Via delle Pandette, 14; office hours: every Thursday from 14 to 18. For more info, see www.unifi.it/cantieri. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Lab: link (in Italian)