Orientation & Job Placement
The degree course in Development Economics of the University of Florence is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the information given in the following job-placement links
- Employment at FAO
- Employment at World Bank
- Employment at European Comission
- Employment at Unicef
- Employment and Internships at OSCE
- Jobs | ReliefWeb: Find vacancies by theme and country.
- DevelopmentAid.org: We help international developmental professionals raise the efficiency of international development aid through providing timely, reliable and relevant information. Our activity is driven by the following principle: developmental information should be as accessible and comprehensible.
- UNRIC: United Nations Regional Information Center.
- Employment at European Community as Junior Professional Delegates (be a EU delegate for Development Programs worldwide). Next call, for the round 2019-2021, will be published in January 2019. For more info:https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/2463/junior-professional-in-delegation-jpd_en
- SVE - The European database on European Voluntary Service (EVS) accredited organisations.
- Calls for early-career pre-doctoral fellowship positions to support the activities of the CGIAR Standing Panel on Impact Assessment. Field-Based Pre-Doctoral Fellow: Flyer; Predoctoral Fellow: Flyer
- Traineeship THE STATE OF THE UNION 2021. Deadlines 7 and 8 December 2021 (salary 1.350 Euros per month).
- Green Week - Festival della Green Economy: Web site of the event here (in Italian); document with details to apply here (in Italian).
Awards and Competitions
University of Florence Activities
- Career Service: The University of Florence supports students in searching for a job through a Career Service which organizes individual meetings to enhance personal resources, laboratories to help students in writing job applications, CV, and video CV. Recruitment days with leading companies are also organized. The Career Service is in building D1 in Via delle Pandette, 14; office hours: every Thursday from 14 to 18. For more info, see www.unifi.it/cantieri. Contact: email@example.com
- Career Lab: link (in Italian)